Saturday, July 2, 2016

OPI New Orleans Water Marble

Hi beauties! Sorry it's been awhile. I was really busy on the weekends last month and I also went on vacation to Cancun with Mr. Heartnat. We had a great time getting spoiled at the resort we stayed at, exploring Chitzen Itza, and partying at Coco Bongo!

Today I have a water marble I did back in May. I tried using a new topcoat, Poshe, to see if it would make my polish last longer than Seche Vite. It didn't last longer for me and it smudged my water marble since it's not as thick and easy to float on the nail. I've smudged water marbles with Seche, it was just a bit worse with this one. I used OPI Crawfishin' for a Compliment, Suzi Nails New Orleans, Spare Me a French Quarter, and She's a Bad Mufaletta. I'm not crazy about how this turned out, but I like the colors together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com