Friday, July 22, 2016

OPI GelColor Fearlessly Alice & MoYou London Alice in Wonderland 04

Happy Friday! Here's a mani I did back in May. I was hoping to post it around the time Alice Through the Looking Glass came out, but I'm so bad at making time to sit down, edit my pics, and get stuff posted. 

I used OPI GelColor Fearlessly Alice and stamped using MoYou London Alice in Wonderland 04 in MoYou London Beach House. It was my first time using a stamping polish from MYL. It was okay. It's a bit better than regular polish, but definitely doesn't meet Mundo de Unas standards. I'm not mad though because MYL plates are everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com