Saturday, July 23, 2016

Kiesque Liquid Palisade Review


Today I have a review on Kiesque Liquid Palisade. This was the first product I saw when these nail barrier products came out and I really wanted to try it, but the price tag was a little to steep for me. When I was asked to review this product, I jumped at the opportunity! Liquid Palisade is a product you apply around your nails and cuticles for a mess and hassle free clean up. I chose to try it out with a gradient and some stamping.



After removing the Liquid Palisade. There's minimal clean up left. That's as good as it's going to get with a gradient and stamping!


I used OPI Let's Be Friends, Small + Cute =❤️,  & Look at my Bow and stamped using MoYou London Bridal 06 in Mundo de Unas Black. 

Before trying out Liquid Palisade, I would use Liquid Latex that I purchased from Amazon. I liked liquid latex because you get a ton of product (4 oz) for about $9, but it dries super slow and I have to apply it with a Q-tip because it doesn't come with a brush and it also ruined a nail brush I tried to apply it with. Liquid Palisade is more expensive, but it applies so much easier with the brush that it comes with and dries so fast. The only cons about Liquid Palisade are that it's a bit pricey ($14 for 0.08 oz) and sometimes when you use it with stamping, removal of the LP takes a little bit of the stamped image along with it if it's near the sides of your nail. Other than that I really enjoyed using this product and I find myself using it more often than my Liquid Latex now. You can purchase this product here for $14. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com