Thursday, December 24, 2015

Reindeer Christmas Sweater Nails

Merry Christmas Eve! Quick post today as I still have some last minute wrapping to do. I made these stamping decals on my UberChic Beauty mat with OPI Tiramisu for Two (nude), OPI Going My Way or Norway (caramel), MoYou London Festive 06, and Mundo de Unas Chocolate. I haven't made decals in awhile, but my UberChic Beauty mat made it super easy. I'm officially on break for a week and a half from work so I hope to make more decals and play around with it a bit more. 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com