Monday, June 15, 2015

China Glaze Float On & MoYou London Pro 06

Hi friends! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. Last weekend was Mr. Heartnat's birthday and we went camping at Big Basin Redwoods State Park and then this weekend he was able to get both days off so we just relaxed and spent time together. Hubby usually works weekends, so with him off I kind of neglected nail and blogging time. I'm going to have to figure out a way to be more productive during the week after work, which is one of the hardest things to do! 

Here's China Glaze Float On stamped using MoYou London Pro 06 in China Glaze Dune Our Thing. Dune Our Thing is also on my ring and pinky fingers. 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com