Monday, May 11, 2015

Sea Shell-icious

Hi lacqueristas! Today I have a quick summery mani to share with you that totally makes me want to go to the beach. Speaking of going to the beach, Mr. HeartNAT and I are going to Tahiti in September! We're even going to stay in an overwater bungalow. It's going to be a dream vacation and I can't wait! I'll share more details in a few months =]

For this mani I used Glam Polish Catch Me If You Can and stamped using MoYou London Sailor 05 and Sailor 07 in Mundo de Unas White. You guys already know I love MoYou London plates and the quality is top notch, but these images blew my mind. Look at all the tiny details that all transferred! I'm even more impressed than I already was. What's your favorite brand of stamping plates?



1 comment:

  1. Ooo you should totally wear a variation of this on your trip! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com