Sunday, March 15, 2015

OPI Cement The Deal & MoYou London Fashionista 04

Hello beauties! This weekend just flew by and I still need to do a St. Paddy's day mani. Yikes! I might just wake up early and do my nails before work. Today I have a grey and yellow chevron design to share with you. I used OPI Cement The Deal and stamped using MoYou London Fashionista 04 in Mundo de Unas Pastel Yellow. I really like how this turned out, but the grey gave me lobster hands as grey polish always does to me. *sadface*






2 comments:

  1. love this! The colour combo, pattern and stamping are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mania. And I'm sorry I disagree with you the grey doesn't give you "lobster hands" your hands look great with this color especially with that gorgeous yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com