Saturday, January 24, 2015

Gold stamping over Matte Black

Hi lovelies! I started school again this week which was no fun, but that just means I'm another week closer to graduating. Today I have some gold stamping over matte black. I was inspired from a notebook I saw in a post from Makeup and Beauty blog. I love when I see something and immediately have a nail idea pop into my head. It happens a lot, but I forget most of my ideas probably because I know I won't have time to execute them all.

For this mani I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and then topped it off with Essie Matte About You. Then I stamped using MoYou London Pro 01 and Konad M59 in Mundo de Unas Gold. I just placed another order from Mundo de Unas and I can't wait to get all my new stamping polishes next month so I can do more color combinations especially for the upcoming Spring and Summer months!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com