Sunday, December 7, 2014

Nude & Black Damask Nails

Hi friends! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have a quick post for you today using one of my new MoYou London plates. I love that they keep coming out with new plates because I literally can't get enough. For this damask print mani I used Essie Cocktails & Coconuts and then stamped using MoYou London Fashionista 08 in Wet N Wild Black Creme. I didn't use my Mundo de Unas black stamping polish because I didn't want the black to cover the base too much. I really enjoyed wearing this palette cleanser for a few days. As much as I love colorful nail polishes, it feels nice to sport a nude mani every now and then.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com