Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gelish Berry Merry Holidays & MoYou London Festive 03

Good morning beauties! I have my first holiday mani of the season to share with you today. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I really was impressed with the wear of gel polish and that I was going to take a few steps towards the land of gel polish. Well I decided to jump into it and I bought a Gelish kit on Amazon. Good thing I bought it last month when it was only $93 because now it's $140. I'm loving it so far. I've used it twice and I'm so happy with how well it wears. There's definitely a learning curve for application compared to regular nail polish, but I know practice will make perfect.

For this holiday mani I used Gelish Berry Merry Holidays and stamped using MoYou London Festive 03 in Mundo de Unas 17. The studs are from Born Pretty Store. My co-worker who is really into gel polish gifted Berry Merry Holidays to me. Yay for more gel polish for my baby gel polish collection! My collection might stay a baby though as I'm now trying out Gelibility--a product that lets you turn any nail polish into gel polish. I'll share that with you guys another day, but I'll just say it's kind of amazing!



 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this combination! Not traditional red and green but still so festive. That berry merry has such pretty shimmer in it. That gold is also striking. Totally need it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com