Saturday, October 4, 2014

Turquoise Stone Nails with Bundle Monster BM 509

Good afternoon my fellow nail polish addicts! I did this mani on Sunday and I've been dying to share it with you. It's my first attempt at turquoise stone nails and I love how they turned out. As soon as I saw this image from Bundle Monster's new Sun Kissed stamping plate collection I ordered it just for this! Here's Essie Where's My Chauffeur, randomly sponged with Mundo de Unas stamping polish #17, and stamped using Bundle Monster BM 509 in Wet N Wild Black Creme. I used this black on purpose because it's not very opaque and I didn't want it to be very bold over the base. This was super easy and I got a lot of compliments on this mani. Don't you love it when that happens? Also, I know I said last week that my next mani is one using polishes from OPI's Coca Cola collection, but I'll just show you guys that one next week!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com