Sunday, December 1, 2013

Polished by KPT New Releases & Re-stock

Happy December! I have so much to announce that I have a second post for you today. Today Katherine of Polished by KPT is having a re-stock at 12pm PST. She's releasing 2 new shades and re-stocking popular shades as well. First I'll show you the 2 new shades and then some swatches of other shades that will also be available today in the re-stock. All swatches are shown with topcoat.


Liquid Gold--3 coats. Light gold with darker gold flakes that create a foil effect. I used topcoat here, but no topcoat is needed as it dries smooth. This is one of my favorite Polished by KPT polishes if not my favorite. I felt so fancy wearing this one!


Dark Angels--4 coats. Black jelly base with a linear holographic effect and red shimmer. 

Let's take a look at the already released thermals!


Blue is Beautiful--UL is when warm, BR is when cold. 


Dichromate--UL is when warm, BR is when cold. 


Nostalgia--UL is when warm, BR is when cold.


Molybdenum--UL is when warm, BR is when cold. 


Country Road--UL is when warm, BR is when cold. 


La Katrina--UL is when warm, BR is when cold.


Blood as Thick as Gold--UL is when warm, BR is when cold.


...and last, but not least, here's Corrupted Soul. A multi-color, multi-size glitter topper. 

Wow, that was pic heavy. I even went back and deleted some because usually I show each thermal with several photos. Which shades are your favorite? Again, these will be available today here in Polished by KPT's re-stock today at 12pm PST. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com