Saturday, October 12, 2013

OPI I'm Feeling Sashy & MoYou London Pro 03 XL

Happy Saturday! Quick post because I should be getting ready for a friend's wedding today. Here's a mani I wore last week for a whole 5 days! I loved how it turned out. I used OPI I'm Feeling Sashy and stamped using MoYou London Pro 03 XL in OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. I love how you can see the beautiful sparkle in the stamp! Also, the base color I'm Feeling Sashy is one of the new polishes from OPI's 2013 Miss Universe collection and how gorgeous is it?! I don't think I own anything like it. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!



9 comments:

  1. wow! Beautiful! love the pattern and the gorgeous magical shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are unbelievably pretty! I love how it shines on the stamped ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing! :) I love your nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo! the EMIO stamps so well! good to know

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! I didn't know Octoberfest stamped that pretty. Now I want to try to stamp with mine too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com