Thursday, September 5, 2013

Color Club Pearl District & Wicker Park--Swatches & Review


Hi my pretties! Today I have 2 polishes to review from Color Club's new fall 2013 Girl About Town collection. The 2 I received are Pearl District and Wicker Park. Pearl District is a beautiful gold shimmer with hints of green to it that resemble the tiger's eye gemstone. Wicker Park is a perfect lavender creme, not too dark and not too light. Let's take a look at the swatches. Both are shown with topcoat.


Color Club Pearl District. 3 thin coats, perfect formula. It's a bit darker IRL.



Color Club Wicker Park. 3 thin coats, formula a bit thick, but easy to work with. I actually used this one twice already and it got a bit thicker with my 2nd application, so you may need to use polish thinner with this one. So worth it though, it's like a bubblegum purple if there was such a thing. I really loved it more than I expected to. 


I really enjoyed both of these colors and I don't have anything like either of them in my collection. I only have two of the polishes from this collection, but what's great about Wicker Park and some of the other polishes are that they aren't your typical fall colors and you can wear them year round. You can purchase these polishes here for $8. 




6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com