Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PolisHaus Shoe Collection Swatches


Hey beauties! Today I have some glitter filled swatches of PolisHaus Shoe Collection to show you. Lesley is pretty new to making indie polishes. She asked if I wanted to do some swatches for her and of course I said yes! Lesley made this Shoe Collection for her love of shoes and was inspired by LeBron and Jordan. This collection consists of 4 glitter toppers. Each one has a variety of colors and shapes of glitter in a clear base. Let's check out the swatches!

Grapes--white, purple, and teal glitter with teal hearts. Swatched over OPI You're Such A Budapest



Pure Platinum--baby blue, matte blue, red, orange, pink, and black glitter with white hex glitter. Swatched over OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


MVP2--purple, teal, yellow, brick red, orange, and black glitter with purple star glitter. Swatched over China Glaze Happy Go Lucky


MVP1--matte blue, brick red, orange and black glitter with yellow flower glitter. Swatched over OPI Call Me Gwen-Ever


Here's a little collage for those of you who enjoy seeing a side by side comparison

You can purchase these here for $8 each or the entire collection for $30 . You don't have to be a sneakerhead to enjoy these amazing glitter toppers! Thanks Lesley for letting me try these out!



3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com