Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Essie Tart Deco & MASH 29

Good evening my polished pretties! Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I have probably mentioned this before, but a lot of my manis are done on one hand. However, when I am going to wear an actual full mani for at least one day it takes me FOREVER to decide on what to do! It's pretty bad lol. This was one of those, but I really liked the end result. I used Essie Tart Deco and stamped using MASH 29 in Essie Good as Gold. The glitter is China Glaze I'm Not Lion. Can you believe I have had I'm Not Lion for over a year and this is my first time using it. Yeah, I'm kind of horrible... so many untrieds =P How about you ladies, do you have polish commitment problems like me?

(Tart Deco is a bit darker IRL)


4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com