Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Nails

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Today I have a mani to celebrate the holiday and I used my new Winstonia plates. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and stamped using Winstonia W107 in OPI I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw and Konad Red. I wish I had Konad Blue because I had to try so many different blues to stamp with. I'm glad I finally found one that worked! So what's everyone up to for today--BBQ, Memorial Day nails? Whatever it is, I hope everyone has fun and has a mani just as fun.




8 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com