Tuesday, April 2, 2013

White to Yellow Spring Gradient

Hey lacqueristas! I did a bright white to yellow gradient a couple weeks ago for the start of Spring. I'm kind of late posting these, but I've been so busy that I just haven't had time to edit pics. I used a base of Zoya Purity and did the gradient using Zoya Purity, China Glaze Lemon Fizz, and China Glaze Happy Go Lucky. I topped it off with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. I couldn't figure out what to put over the gradient, but I think it looked awesome on it's own!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com