Monday, March 4, 2013

China Glaze Hanging in the Balance & Konad Q1

Hey my polished pretties! Quick post today. Here's a quick mani I did using a couple of my China Glaze Cirque du Soleil polishes. I have the whole collection and barely used any of them yet. I used China Glaze Hanging in the Balance and stamped using Konad Q1 in Konad White. The glitter is China Glaze It's a Trapeze. I used 2 coats over one coat of a white creme because I didn't want it to end up being too chunky. Also here's what my nails look like as nubs! I start med surg clinicals this week again and that means shorties for the next couple months.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com