Tuesday, July 3, 2012

OPI The Amazing Spider-Man Collection Swatches

Hi loves! Today I have OPI The Amazing Spider-Man Collection to show you. I did these swatches back in May, but decided I would save them until the day the movie is released. I'm going to be watching it in IMAX 3D today. Yay! After editing my photos, I kind of wanted to re-do my swatches, but I just don't have that kind of time so I'll be posting them anyways. There's 6 colors and 1 shatter. I wish I could get my hands on OPI Spotted, but it's only available in France. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll get over it.

My Boyfriend Scales Walls

My Boyfriend Scales Walls with Shatter the Scales 

Your Web or Mine. This is the first frost I like, EVER. I never thought that would happen =]

Your Web or Mine with Shatter the Scales

Call Me Gwen-Ever

Call Me Gwen-Ever with Shatter the Scales

Just Spotted the Lizard. LOVE this color. 

Just Spotted the Lizard with Shatter the Scales

Number One Nemesis

Number One Nemesis with Shatter the Scales

Into the Night

Into the Night with Shatter the Scales
I really enjoyed all of the colors in this collection except for Number One Nemesis. It is very pretty and there's a lot of depth to it, but it's just not my style. Like most people, I expected a red in this collection. I really wish there was one in it because it doesn't seem very Spider-Man without it. I didn't really care much for Shatter the Scales. I know the crackle trend is pretty much over, but sometimes a new one will come out that I really enjoy. This one just didn't seem to go well with any of the colors except for Just Spotted the Lizard, the gold-green duochrome. The colors aren't unique, but of course I'm happy to have added them to my collection!

14 comments:

  1. I have decided that I won't buy any polishes from this collection. The only one that really catches my eye is "Into the Night", but I've got so many blues in my stash already.
    Thanks for the swatches, I enjoyed this post a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swatches. But i don't love the collection, i like My Boyfriend Scales Walls though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatches are beautiful and perfect but I have to agree that the colours are just... meh. That pink frost... what were they thinking? Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol I was thinking the same thing before I tried it out, but for some odd reason, it ended up being the first frost I like ever in the history of me & polish lol

      Delete
  4. Love Number One Nemesis and the green shatter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It is very pretty, I wish I liked it more, but something inside me craves bright colors!

      Delete
  5. Great Swatches, My Boyfriend Scales Walls is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is Number One Nemesis, though you don't like it that much. I'm in search for a polish like that one but I don't know where they sell O.P.I. here in belgium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yea I just like bright colors. It's good I have colors like that though if I have friends who like colors like that plus I have OCD and can't buy partial collections. Aww that's horrible to hear =| Hope you find so somewhere!

      Delete
  7. Great swatches! I've ignored this collection for a while, but I think I need Call Me Gwen-Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com