Monday, January 23, 2012

China Glaze Electropop Cupcake Nails

Hi everyone! I go back to school in a week ='[ I won't be able to post as often as I have been able to this past month and a half, but I will still post probably once a week. Anyways, I picked up China Glaze's Electropop collection the same day that I purchased the Magnetix Collection and I decided to use it to make cupcake nails! I was going to do cupcake nails earlier, but I was waiting on these colors, they're so bright and colorful! From China Glaze's Electropop Collection I used Sweet Hook, Dance Baby, Fuchsia Fanatic, Aquadelic, Gaga For Green, Sunshine Pop, Make Some Noise, and Gothic Lolita. The white is Wet N Wild French White Creme and the red is China Glaze Hey Sailor. Happy cupcaking!



27 comments:

  1. This is very cute mani! And looks absolutely perfect and precise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute ^^ ! now just need to get Electropop

    ReplyDelete
  3. yours are the best cupcake nails ive ever seen!! So bright and cute & PERFECT!!!! teach me master!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZOMG!!!! Seriously, best cupcake nails EVER!! Shape, cute. Colors, cute. Application, flawless. Pictures, AWESOME! Seriously, you're totally rocking the cupcakes. :) I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O-M-G!!! This is amazing! I'm totally in love with this mani! You really are a master!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the colors and how fun these look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg these are so fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure I could never do this.. lol they're so fun!

    By the way, I'm giving away a bunch of my favorite beauty products to include Zoya nail polish, Dior products, the Naked Palette 2, etc.. go to http://www.l0velindsey.com/2012/01/my-favorite-things-giveaway.html to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... This is SO cute. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the most perfect cupcake I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some extremely cute cupcake nails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com