Thursday, April 21, 2011

Transdesign Haul

YAY! My order from Transdesign just arrived a little while ago. Too bad it arrived when it was already pretty dark outside. I decided to just take indoor pics. Sorry for the somewhat dim lighting in my room.
 Left to right: Happy Go Lucky, Reggae to Riches, Passion, Fairy Dust, and Color Club Covered In Diamonds
Ahh I finally got the O.P.I. Katy Perry Collection =] (They're the 4 on the left)
Left to right: The One That Got Away, Not Like the Movies, Last Friday Night, Teenage Dream, Designer Series Extravagance, and Dim Sum Plum

I can't wait to use all of them! Oh yea, on another note, I just ordered Bundle Monsters second series of nail art plates. They just became available for purchase today on Amazon and on their Bundle Monster Website! You get 25 plates for $21.99. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com